Friday 27 July 2012

Roadblock

Friday 27 July 2012
Posted by Megan at 11:51 pm
For days I've been figuring out and trying to organize my mind on what I want to write here. And every time I come up with something, I always run into a roadblock. So I guess I'm just gonna go random and write what ever is on my mind at the moment.

Right now, I'm still trying to contemplate my decisions for the coming months. It's going to be crucial but I still can't spill anything about it. All I know is that if everything works out well for me and if it actually pushes through, I might be on my way to RI by fall, next year. It's going to be a very hard decision but I know it's also an obvious one.

I'm just praying for everything to work out so I could stop living nervously *-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos