Saturday 28 July 2012

Bus thoughts.

Saturday 28 July 2012
Posted by Megan at 6:59 pm
This is why I love Wifi busses. They let me abuse their wifi as long as I'm on the bus, plus it goes straight to Southwoods; which would get me home 2x faster! Finally, a bus that caters to my needs :))

Anyway, the La Salle - Ateneo game earlier was so intense, I decided to stay in the condo to watch it with my roommates and friends. We were so noisy; it was so much fun! I wonder how we'll be when we watch the game together. We haven't really done that :(


 This game reminds me so much of how I miss my best friend, Khey Ceeh. We were such big fans of Ateneo during the era of Fonacier, Tiu, Intal, etc. I miss watching and spazzing with her :(( And it's so ironic how I used to love Ateneo but I ended up studying in the sister school of DLSU.

Oh on a different note, the traffic in EDSA-Buendia is terrible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos