Sunday 15 July 2012

This feeling.

Sunday 15 July 2012
Posted by Megan at 12:40 am
I'm excited. I really am. Though it may not be obvious to everybody anymore, I am excited in my own way. Frankly, I want to yell at the top of my lungs because I missed them more than anything. You guys have no idea how much. But I can't shake the feeling that if I go back to that space, I'll get lost in this feeling again. They do have an effect like that. And yes I'm writing pretty vaguely tonight because I don't want to cause anything by putting everything out there.

Being what I was is pretty exhausting but I love it. I still love it but I guess my priorities are more important to me right now. I know I have a lot of responsibilities also but being in my position right now, it's really really hard to keep tabs on everything. Especially when you're taking on 6 major subjects and all of them have equally crazy amount of work to be done by the end of the term.

I don't know. I'm not ranting, I just needed to let this out. Some people maybe wondering why I've been so out of the loop and MIA most of the time. So here it is :]

/I was about to write about my adventures at UST the other day but I guess that's for another day heehee/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos