Friday 17 September 2010

Seventeen

Friday 17 September 2010
Posted by Megan at 2:17 am
I don't know why I'm still online at 2AM. I think I cried too much that sleep doesn't want to visit me. But I'm pretty sure I'll be down by 3AM :)) And dang did I miss blogging. I miss my LJ but it doesn't appeal to me anymore. Or at the moment. :( So is it going to be RIP apumpkinkiss@livejournal already? I'm not sure. We'll see.

It's the 17th already. A lot of things are going to happen, especially at 11am in my timezone. They're going to release BEAST's comeback song finally after 3 months. FINALLY. Those boys changed my life and I'm not saying that in a fangirly way. I'm saying that as a fan who have been hurt badly by fandom.


HYUNSEUNG WHY DO I STILL NOT SEE YOU THAT MUCH EVEN IF ITS HQ ALREADAAAAY ;___; 

But anyway, starting from April 17 (Album Launching), July 17 (MYX Guesting) up to now that they're releasing their album on a 17th means so much to me. I don't know why but 17 has been a special number to me since I met these boys. And I know, I just know that they are going to OWN this month. I just know.

And you, you little boy-who's-actually-older-than-me, I love you. I don't know where I'll be right know if I hadn't met you.

Good night blogger :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos