Friday 17 September 2010

Sad beginnings, better endings.

Friday 17 September 2010
Posted by Megan at 1:13 am
I hate starting things off on a sad note, but I really have to get these things off of my system in a peaceful way. At least I'm not hurting myself or anybody else right nor am I driving any car against some wall. Right?

I feel like a parasite now that I know how my dad thinks of me. Mind you, he thinks very LOW of me. I could care less but I have to defend myself somehow right? He thinks I spend too much time in front of the computer, well what else am I supposed to do? I'm still on my school break and you complain when I'm reading a fucking book as well. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PLACE MYSELF IN YOUR MESSED UP LIFE.

I'M TRYING. WHY CAN'T YOU ALL SEE THAT? I'm not used to house work but I'M FUCKING TRYING. I'm used to living with someone who picks up after me but I know that times have changed. I don't have my own 'yaya' anymore. No one's going to clean up after me or tie my hair for me. I KNOW THAT I DON'T HAVE THAT PRIVILEGE ANYMORE.

But it hurts me so much that you think so lowly of me.

Well, welcome to my life :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos