Sunday 11 November 2012

Fall Series. Antique.

Sunday 11 November 2012
Posted by Megan at 11:41 pm
So I'm back and school is still very tough (especially 2Danim2!) but I'm trying to get through it. Anyway onto my thoughts.

Fall TV Shows.
I know it's long overdue but I'm really glad that most of the TV series that I follow in the States are back on air. Though, internet in the condo is making it very hard to watch a show on time, we still manage to finish and watch it by the end of the day or at least in the wee hours of the morning. I don't think I would survive a week with all the spoilers posted on Twitter about The Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, American Horror Story, etc. I wish this season wouldn't have to end :( But I have to be honest, the only thing that makes me excited that 2013 is coming very close is that Game of Thrones is also coming back by March! I can't wait to see what happens to the Starks and Winterfell! I'm sure it's going to be very interesting. 

Antique.
Two weeks ago, we--along with my Dad's siblings and their family went to Antique for our Lola's birthday. I had to rush all my requirements just so my professors could excuse me for missing my midterms. It was all worth it. Anyway, we were there for almost 5 days and made sure to make the most out of our short stay. Well, minus that one day after Lola's birthday where we had no choice but to bum around because it was raining like crazy. Good thing my aunts extended the karaoke for another day so we could sing while it's raining. Who cares if your voice isn't good, it's raining already anyway!

Lola's Birthday was a blast. My cousins and I had matching gray shirt and our parents wore colorful shirts--I felt like the house is going to explode with all the colors! 


After the rainy day that consumed our post-birthday celebration, we decided to drink by a bonfire because my cousin was hell bent on creating a bonfire and we wanted to drink as well. Yes I think we're crazy. But I like going to Antique and bonding with my Dad's side of the family. I admit, I'm closer to them than my Mom's side but that's 'cause we don't really see each other anymore. It's also crazy how even when some of my cousins are in the province, the moment that we meet up feels like we haven't been away for months. I feel so lucky!

Oh and we freakkin ate 'something' but we all knew at first that it was something else because that's what they told us, and they made us eat that something and now I think I have trust issues. Okay it's confusing but I still don't know if I should write about that :|

Anyway, I'm gonna write about Sponge Cola tomorrow. I need to be up by 5am. Ugh I hate Monday morning classes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos