Sunday 1 July 2012

Ramblings.

Sunday 1 July 2012
Posted by Megan at 4:39 pm
Recently it seems that whenever I go back to blogger, the first thing I seem to write first is, "it's been a while" or "it's been so long.." and I promise to change and stop neglecting my blog. First step to that is changing the dull layout to something light and relaxing to the eye, Pink and White! Yes, I know it's girly. Sorry, my girl instincts are kicking it today. And 2nd step? I don't know yet. Probably post something new everyday :)

The 2nd part would most probably be hard since I just recently (and temporarily) moved out of our Mandaluyong house and moved in with my friends in Taft. We're still figuring out how we'll avail wifi for the condo, so we're pretty much relying on downloaded tv series and homework's to entertain ourselves.

I can't believe I just said 'homework's to entertain ourselves'.

Anyway, it's been a almost a month and a week since the term started and I think I'm about to go crazy from all the heavy requirements from my majors. I'm taking up all 6 majors right now and I swear that I've never been busier in my life. Okay maybe I was exactly as busy last December because of Kcon, but you get my drift. My point is, I'm going crazy.

And I have to prepare and leave for Taft now because my roommate will go all paranoid if I'm not yet there by 7pm.

Lata! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos