Thursday 26 January 2012

In class right now.

Thursday 26 January 2012
Posted by Megan at 3:43 pm
I have to say that PARTDES class is probably the most boring class that I'm taking this term. It was interesting at first but when they changed our professor, fun went spiraling down :| the new prof is good I'm sure but all she does is pure lecture.

I'm just waiting for the breaktime to go up to the 10th and have the equipment dept extend my ID pass since my Concept Photog professor still isn't around to sign our incident report about yesterdays mishap with the buld during yesterdays photoshoot.

And I still haven't eaten any Tikoy's!! I feel so sad, boo.

Plus wifi here can't load Beast's new MV. Ugh deffo not my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos