Sunday 30 January 2011

Black & White

Sunday 30 January 2011
Posted by Megan at 2:33 pm
I keep on sneezing and it's not even colds -____- Stupid allergies :((

Yesterday was one of my most favorite days since the year started. The whole family went on a road-trip to our relatives in Cavite. Weee~ My aunt's resort/compound there is the best place in the world to relax in. I wish I could stay there for a whole weekend, heck, even a week with a few books to read and my life would be perfect already. But of course, given the circumstances right now, I don't think I'll be "living the life" any time soon. ㅠ___ㅠ No pictures though, my camera got stolen last Thursday along Gil Puyat. I swear never to pass by that place EVER AGAIN :(

Anyway my cousin and I watched this Japanese movie, Koizora (Sky of Love) in their living room and I swear the plot is really cute but sdlfjghbdsfkgdfn it kept on making me curse because I swear the plot is that good when it comes to breaking my heart.

Mika: I'm pregnant with your baby.
Hiro: *runs away from Mika and out of the cafe*
MEG: P***NG I*A
Hiro: *runs back to the cafe after a while with a gift for Mika*

I hate it when guys abandon girls that they get pregnant. FYI. Anyway it's time to get back to Manila. Laguna weekend is over :( I don't know when I'll be able to go back here because *looks at my February weekend schedule*, yeah It'll take a while again for me to get a weekend off of all the responsibilities from school and "work" :||||||

Title has no connection to this post whatsoever but I'm really on LSS with G.Na's Black & White song <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos