Thursday 11 November 2010

Happy 11.11!

Thursday 11 November 2010
Posted by Megan at 10:09 pm
 Happy November 11th (11.11) & Pepero Day!

Pepero Day is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine's Day. It is named after the Korean snack Pepero and held on November 11

November 11th is my most favorite day out of all the days of the year. I'm not sure why really, but all I know is that even before I knew about the Pepero Day thing, I've been pretty jolly every time this day comes around. I'm guessing it's because I get amazed whenever the clock strikes 11:11am/pm since its the only time of the day where the 1's are in one specific time. So I guess I got fond of the date as well because of that. I'm not making sense, am I? LOL.

Of course today's no exception. I have a lot of things to be happy about today actually. 1st, I woke up to several texts, wall posts & mention's on twitter that 요섭 FINALLY made a twitter account. I've been waiting for this day ever since 두준 made his which was like 10 years ago. Lol Kidding, just some months ago :)) Oh you don't know how much I wanted to stay home and just spam you with love <3

2nd, the weather when I left the house today was pretty fine but when I got to the MRT Station, the skies were getting dark already. I got pretty scared because by the time I got to the LRT station, it was pouring like crazy :(( I got to a trike since I didn't want to be absent in my Filip class, I can't get a low grade on that! I got to SDA and guess what I looked like? Can you spell, WET? Ugh. But even if I got wet and looked very soaked I was able to get to class (although I was late) and my professor still added me to today's attendance :D Happyyyy <3

3rd, I thought I wasn't gonna see this someone today. But holeysmokes, thank heavens for elevators <3

4th, after my very fail JoseRiz presentation, I went back to the SDA building to hang out with my friends in the lounge and then sat in their Ordev-B class. They are crazy as hell but I'm so glad that we're all very close even if most of us aren't even classmates. LOL AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT ANTON? :))

Ok gotta go do my "700 words about me" paper for GePsych ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos