Tuesday 2 November 2010

Depressed? SHOP!

Tuesday 2 November 2010
Posted by Megan at 9:48 pm
This morning, I went to class with a very heavy heart after being greeted by his tweet that says he's no longer single. It hurts like SKHGDJFBD man. I tried not to think about it that much and it's hard ok. I know I'm over-reacting but it just hurts. Plus Algebra topic right now is not helping with all the confusing things to do just to solve a frikken problem.

SO... I ended up in Makati after my class and I tried to challenge my self to buy as much shoes and clothes as I can with only Php2,000 in hand, or well in my atm.

...bought 2 shoes and a few clothes and foot-socks :) LOL.

It's true what they say, shopping really does help heal a depressed soul. But dang being the impulsive that I am, I feel that I'm not gonna use the other clothes that I just bought. GAAAH. I'm gonna be dead if Mom finds out O:

But anyway KPOP Night Halloween Party tomorrow night! :) See you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos