Saturday 18 September 2010

Kaba Modern + Prepix + BEAST = LETHAL Combination

Saturday 18 September 2010
Posted by Megan at 1:09 pm
And ya'll know I'm serious.

Kaba Modern is one of my fave groups in ABDC's 1st Season. I mostly liked Yuri though but you really can't miss big-man-Mike in there. AND damnnnn Mike's a co-choreographer with Prepix for BEAST's new song. After I read it I went all crazy and now I'm all hyped up for their comeback. OMFG PLEASE COMEBACK SOOOOON. I can't wait anymore. I wanna see the moves already!

And Gabbie and I are going to DIE if Mike taught you guys how to TUT. I am seriously going to die.

HOW CAN THAT NOT MAKE YOU FLAIL AT 11 IN DA MORNING?!

I'm so proud of my boys <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hey, tiny girl! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos